Monday, June 01, 2009

BGT 2009 Final

Now Piers, eat yourself. You're officially a donut.


I'm super super super glad that Diversity won this BGT season. I would've lost faith in the show if Susan Boyle had won instead. So sick of hearing people say she will definitely win. Come'on, she's good but not THAT good. And she's only famous because of all the publicity she's been getting. Open your eyes and look at the other talents around. If you ask me, Shaheen can sing way better than she does. And better showmanship to add on to it. Diversity totally deserves this win. They were the only ones who continue to impress with each performance. And they just get bigger and better.

Very happy for Julian Smith for getting 3rd place as well. He's always been one of my top favourites. Hope Simon will offer him a recording contract or something. I wanna hear more of his music! Hah.

All in all a very good season. Lotsa great talents. Now this is what I call a competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment