I still have Cruise Part 3, JBP, and Kh's bdae dinner to blog and this should be next in line. But MC, I've bumped this post up the queue at your request!
Jf and I had put in a lot effort into planning and executing Mc and Kh's birthday surprise.
6.30pm: Mc, Jf, and Kh meet. They walk around Vivocity first because I was late. Mc and Kh did not know where we were going to eat. They thought that we were going to some restaurant as usual. They were getting hungry. They did not know Clarence was coming and they didn't know there will be a cake.
7.30pm: I arrived at Vivocity rooftop with the western takeaways that I had bought and I set up the "dinner table". Jf pretended to wanna go to the rooftop and had Mc and Kh following her. I heard Mc saying,"Is that gerlynn?" They were surprise to see me there with the dinner displayed. They sat down and started eating. They loved the dinner. Jf took out her ukulele and sang for us. It was really nice. Picnic under the moonlight with live performance. Woot.
8.00pm: Mc was like,"Why does this person look like Clarence?" as someone emerges from the darkness. It was Clarence and he brought a cake with him. It was a nice chocolate and pear cake from SwissBake. Kh and Mc were deeply surprised and they blow the candle. I took out the extra takeaway lunchbox that I had hid and passed it to Clarence.
9.00pm: Kh received the Certificate of Sisterhood from Mc and Jf. Mc received a photo book from Prints with 2 of our best and most recent photos together, with our birthday messages written on the border. Part 2 of Mc's present will be given at a later date.

After hearing Jf play her ukulele, I want it even more now.
Western Takeaway from Longyin
Chocolate and pear cake from SwissBake
Yum!
Kh received the honorary Certificate of Sisterhood from Mc and Jf marking 7 years of friendship
It was even signed by Amy!

No comments:
Post a Comment