It's been awhile since I last blogged. Hah. Too lazy. Oops just realise I forgot to blog about cruise and cousin's wedding. Ok I'll work on it soon. =x
Well, I've been busy... busy watching TV series, meeting friends, church, job interviews, tuition, sprees, playing games...
FINALLY I've officially graduated on 4th June 2009. I have mixed feelings about it though. I feel relieved, but also very lost. Don't know what to do with my life right now. Was telling my babes that I would use this time to straighten my life out. But I keep procrastinating... as always... zz. One day I will. One day.
Since my last post, I finished watching...
Amazing Race Season 14- yay my fave team won!
24 Season 2 & Season 3- very addictive
Boys Over Flowers (korean version)- best looking and most talented set of F4! Woot!
Kh says I'm crazy. But hey, back in sec school days I could watch it 13 hours in one sitting, only leaving the couch to make a quick run to the loo. =.= Now I simply don't have the time for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment