Saturday, June 20, 2009

UV Lens Filter

I'm sorry this post also jump queue. I'm just wayy too excited. Hee. Thanks dear for the birthday present part 1. Hehehe...

Went down to Fu Lu Shou today to get my B+W 58mm 010 UV-Haze 1x MRC Brass filter. You say,"Fu Lu Shou?" Yes apparently the guy who sells this is not a photographer. He sells jade bangles for goodness sake. He sells UV filters as a sideline. And they are really good quality filters. I guess it's a pretty good deal? Got to know this through Jack.


Kh was telling me that when school starts, he's gonna import some board games in batches of 20.

Me: What?! Are you crazy? 20 board games per batch???
Kh: Please. You are willing to spend $55 on a piece of glass.
Me: And you are willing to spend a few thousand dollars on some cardboard.

If photography is an expensive hobby, so is board gaming. Zzz...

Right now I can't stop smiling at my little piece of glass. =DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment