Finished watching half a season of Leverage and 1 whole season of 24 in 5 days. =.=
Look I even spotted an error!

Went to JB the other day and got a pretty good deal. 30RM for 2 t-shirts! That's about S$6.30 each!


Body Shop at City Square was having a 70% sale so Kh and I got ourselves a 400ml Mango Shower Gel at S$10 each!!!
Diesel, B.U.M, and Union Bay jeans were also going at 70%-50% off.
And I had an embarrassing moment. Kh and I were at J.CO looking at the peeps behind the glass panel making donuts. Then I saw one guy throwing a donut at another guy.
Me: How can they throw the donut?! So wasted!
Kh: Shhh! Don't say so loud, they can hear you!
Me: *Looks up and realise that everyone inside is laughing at me*
Me: Ok let's get out of here.
This is what happens when you hang out with loud friends. Was calling MC on the phone the other day...
Me: Hey I need your address to fill in the referral part of my resume.
MC: OK! 17 J***** ********! Oops I said too loud. (talking really loudly)
Me: -_-"
MC: Now everyone knows where I stay. (still talking loudly)
Me: -_-""
MC: OK... now they are looking at me... !! (yup still loud)
Me: -_-""""
Went to Illuma for the first time the other day and trust me, you DO NOT wanna drive there. The carpark sucks!

(You know how Illuma means to give out light. How ironic cos some of the restaurants there had a blackout. =.= )
So anyways, we went to Xin Cafe to have dinner.
Ordered the Chef's Recommendation, Li Wan Porridge. English description says pork porridge but picture does not seem like it. Asked the waitress what is actually inside and she told me there is pork and "white strips". What the heck is "white strips"? Turned out that the "white strips" are actually FISH MAW which made up 70% of the ingredients. The "pork" was char siew cut into tiny bits. -_-"

The Xiao Long Baos were not bad though.

Kh and I concluded that Vivocity will remain as our favourite haunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment