Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shopping Spree!

I spend like almost $300 the other day shopping. Bought lotsa nice stuff!!!

Alex stunned for awhile when he saw this. He was like,"女人去shopping真的很恐怖。。。" Well it's not everyday I get to do this. =/



Went to Queenstown to collect pay and at the same time drop by BonkersLink at Queensway Shopping Centre (level 1) to get myself that 23litre Deuter backpack that I have been eyeing on for weeks!!! I highly recommend everyone to go to this shop to buy backpacks (small or large) and backpacking stuff. Very good service with the most competitive prices! The uncle is very friendly and he has a good knowledge on all his products. He also parallel imports some products like Jack Wolfskin backpacks which are high in quality and not available anywhere in Sg.


$89 and he sold it to me for $63!!



Raincover for my 40litre Tatonka backpack!



After which, Kh and I headed to Vivocity to get myself a windbreaker. WinterTime was having some sale but there was nothing there that I liked. Popped by Esprit, and I totally fell in love with this white jacket. On sale at 20% off! $170 less 20+10% (member discount) equals $122!!!

I headed to Settlers for work immediately after my spree as I have to work. GC was there and he went shopping too and we were like so excited over each other's bargains. He luurrvved my jacket so much that he kept modelling it. =x

Oh the lighting is pretty bad... I honestly think he looks really good in it!!!

On a side note, my exam results are coming out next week and I'm feeling the stress as each day approaches. Plus, I'm only left with a week to my much anticipated Vietnam trip and I find myself having too little time to prepare. So many things I haven't buy (travel insurance, stuff needed during the trip, etc.), haven't finish planning, haven't even started to pack! I can feel my blood pressure rising as I'm typing this.... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment