Much thanks to CY for welcoming me back with lotsa shifts, in spite of my 1-month hiatus from the cafe. Been working diligently almost everyday. Also organised a couple of sprees and struggling in my research for my Vietnam trip at the same time.
My very meticulous planning is now reduced to a mere outline of the trip. Apparently, I cannot plan this trip the way I planned for my Thailand trip. There are way too many uncertainties in the already small pool of information. It did not help even when we consulted a Vietnamese, travel gurus, and my lovely Lonely Planet guidebook. I simply could not plan the trip the way I wanted to. After a good discussion with Kh, we've decided to leave everything to God-- that is, to arrive at that place and see how things work out from there. This will reduce the stress of having to constantly keep up with a tight schedule and hotel/tour bookings for the entire trip. Furthermore, we might discover for ourselves the little wonders of this place that are practically unheard of. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment