As Jack was in Hanoi on a business trip, he asked if I could take over his duty for our annual AgapeFest event. My exams just ended then. I thought I'd be really free, and I could do some good deeds, so I agreed. Then my schedules clashed. But a promise is a promise, so I cancelled all my work for this event. Hopefully, God will bless me in some other way. =/
Overall, it was a good experience. Being part of the backstage team made me feel really important. Lol. People kept emphasizing the importance of my role. And having the important peeps coming to talk to me personally, that's really cool too. Furthermore, I got an upclose look on all the backstage equipment. Lighting, sound etc. Chim stuff. And working with really pro people like Aik Koon (who works at Mediacorp, lectures at SP, and directed the NDP parade this year) and the other backstage staff... wow. It reminds me fondly of the time when I was the backstage manager at my school's anniversary musical. =)


After which, I headed off to Pei Shan's and Dennis' birthday party at East Coast Park chalet. Bought Pei Shan an eeyore stuff toy and the first thing she said was that she was gonna buy it herself. Hee, I'm so good at guessing what people want. 3rd time I get that response in a year. =X
There was way way way too much food. Buffet plus bbq!



No comments:
Post a Comment