Love their herbal duck and soup. Yum! Oh not to mention the pork ribs. =P~

Compared to its sister store, Soup Restaurant, I think Soup Restuarant is better. No doubt I prefer Dian Xiao Er's herbal duck over Soup Restaurant's samsui chicken, but Soup Restaurant, though just a little more expensive, offers a much better package on the whole. Samsui chicken + sweet potato leaves + gui ling gao and also free flow steam rice (for valueaddedness). What more can I ask for?
On a side note, November is another month that is making me feel extremely broke.
3/11- Sis's birthday
6/11- Amy's birthday
15/11- Cousin Pei Shan's birthday
22/11- Jf AND Gerrie's birthday
I so badly need $$ for my upcoming Vietnam trip! Speaking of which, this year's itinerary planning is gonna be tough! 15 days, fixed starting and ending destinations, limited time and $$, so many places to go. Kh is giving me until the 20th to work out a proposal (subject to his approval).
No comments:
Post a Comment