Yeah! Received news from my mum this morning that my sis will be having a baby girl! I'm like super elated cuz I was hoping that her first child will be a girl, then I can pamper her with lotsa nice girly toys like little tykes playhouse, a dollhouse, mcdonalds play kitchen, sticker maker, doggie salon that sorta thing. Toys I've always wanted but never had. =/ Kh reckons it's because I want to play those toys myself. Which is also true. Just that it will be fun too to play it with a niece and it's easier for a girl to bond with the mum/aunt as well. Cuz if it's a boy then I don't know what to get for him. Robots and cars don't seem fun... at least to me. =/
So anyways, I was feeling too bored I guess. Went to check out SQ's A380 suites. It's truly "a class beyond first". I wonder when I'll get a chance to sit in one of those. sighs~
Singapore Airlines Product Video
How they actually make the double bed...
So anyways, I was feeling too bored I guess. Went to check out SQ's A380 suites. It's truly "a class beyond first". I wonder when I'll get a chance to sit in one of those. sighs~
Singapore Airlines Product Video
How they actually make the double bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment