Monday, October 27, 2008

Examzzz...

Just finish 2 outta 5 papers. Hopefully can get HD for both... DC paper was unbelieveably easy. Only 2 chapters tested and all calculation questions. I mean, it's ONLY 2 chapters, so I would expect the exam to be very tough and tricky. Turned out to be a no-brainer. It's like the person who set the paper cannot even be bothered to put effort into it. I came out of the exam hall just 42 mins into the 2 hour paper.

True/False Questions (1 mark each)
Q1: Merchandising is a day-to-day part of retailing.
Q2: Merchandising is a subfunction of retailing.
Q3: Merchandising is the heartbeat of retailing.

I totally rolled my eyes at question 3. Like what the heck, HEARTBEAT??! You gotta be kidding me. Apparently, there is a sentence in the textbook that goes,"Merchandising, though only a subfunction, is the heartbeat of retailing." This person created 2 questions with 1 sentence! Tsk tsk. It's like I'm expected to memorise the textbook or something. I can't believe this batch of students got away with such an easy paper.

Anyway, I was calculating my GPA and I did not like what I see. Maybe it's because I'm graduating soon or that I'm slowly getting the hang of studying, but results are somewhat important to me now. I don't just wanna be a B student anymore. I wanna be an A student. I'm even seriously considering taking the CFA to cover up my not-so-fantastic degree. I must admit though that the only reason why I'm hesistating is because this requires a lot of discipline and I don't know if I can have that discipline. I've never been a good student, and I don't know if I will ever be.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment