After much research, I finally bought my new Canon 450D from MSColor at AMK central. This is probably one of the best deals you can get already. $1,330 cash price (inclusive of gst) instead of the $1,499 as quoted by Canon. Comes with free 4GB memory card, photography guide book and LCD protector. The boss, Florence, also gave me discount for the camera bag. $25 instead of the usual $35. Not bad eh. Thank goodness I brought Kh along. He's so good at bargaining. I treated him to dinner after that! =D




Was quite glad that I managed to buy this camera today as it is out of stock in many places now. Couldn't wait for the PC fair either. Jack said they won't lower the price, only give me more useless freebies. Shall start experimenting with it! =D
Yay another strike off my wishlist!
No comments:
Post a Comment