Today I planned to have a nice swim, relax, watch a movie and all. End up Kh and I received one call after another to go to town for job interviews. Had 4 interviews today. Hopefully we'll get something good out of it.
Kh: Dunno what I'm thinking. I wrote "22" under "Race".
Me: Haha.
Kh: Actually I should write "Race: Superior".
Me: You want this job or not?
Kh: It's funny what. Thought I'd write something different. This is called marketing yourself you know? Later they find it funny they hire me leh.
For the record, he DID NOT write that. He's extremely pleased with his idea/joke though. He thinks it's so original. =.="
Went to watch Chocolate after that. Cuz that was the only movie available that we haven't watched (except for Speed Racer which I'm never going to watch thanks to Rain.). A Thai movie inspired by Ong Bak. After all those stunts they did, you'd think they have the common sense to use mattresses and cushion shoes and all. But no. At the end of the movie, they will show you all the injuries their stuntmen got from the show. Splitting skull, deep cuts, broken neck... I thought nowadays there's this thing called TECHNOLOGY? Goodness knows how many peeps they sacrificed to film this movie. No wonder it took them 4 years to finish filming. And after all that, the stunts weren't that great, the movie itself wasn't that nice either. Very sad case.
Reached home at 10.40pm to see my mailbox totally flooded with emails. I opened an Aeropostale spree just yesterday night cuz Kh wanted some tshirts from there. Didn't actually expect the demand to be so great as I just closed 2 batches last saturday. Everytime I finished screening through a few orders, there will be a few more new orders coming in. These people are so totally ignoring my order cap!
To add to the stress, I have to attend to anonymous msn and friendster friend requests from people who got my email from the sprees I conduct. Very very scared of these people now (guys actually). I usually reject anonymous requests, but the other day, I kept getting repeated requests from the same guy, so I decided to just let him into my msn list to see what it's all about. Turned out that he's just another one of 'those guys', if ya know what I mean. There's only 1 thing they are interested in. Hmph! I'm never ever letting anonymous ppl into my msn list again. What is wrong with them huh?
Gotta shower now! TD with pris and kayheng later. Hah.
No comments:
Post a Comment