Monday, May 26, 2008

Loving my new camera!

One of the best ways to test a camera is, of course, at night. Here I have taken 3 pictures of my mum's orchids. 1st with my 2 megapix handphone camera, 2nd with my 5.1 megapix digital camera, and lastly with my 12.2 megapix Canon 450D. To make a fair comparison, I used auto-focus for all. Absolutely no manual adjustments. Take a look at the difference.


Look how the flower at the back smoothly fades into the background, and how prominent are the flaws on the flower.


Kh says,"Of course la, your camera 12.2megapix leh." I say it's not the megapix. It's the quality of the lens. And I will prove it. Here is a picture taken with my Canon 450D at its lowest quality- 3.4megapix with some roughness.


Still better than my 5.1megapix digital camera at its best eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment