Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Table tennis + badminton

Met Jf and Kh today for badminton and table tennis again. Jf has moved out of her Raffles Hall for the holidays so we played at Kampong Chai Chee CC instead. Funny thing is Jf forgot to bring her racket so the 3 of us took turns to play. Look what happens when Jf uses our racket:


No kidding man... the rackets actually BENT after she used them. It happened to her own racket before (which was bent at a much greater angle and is currently not suitable for use). I was telling Jf that she must have some special kind of magnetic field around her. Thank goodness these rackets only cost $7-$9. =x

Played table tennis after that. Can say that our skills have improved. Haha. All of us were so tired after the badminton thingy that we were almost braindead when it came to table tennis. Kh totally sat there and watch while Jf and I played on auto-mode.




Kh: Woah, nice shot!
Me: What?
Kh: Just now, nice shot.
Me: Oh. Didn't see. We're on auto mode.

Jf said that I play better on auto mode than normally. =.=" I tell ya it's the bat la. Strange that for 2 years I trained in the table tennis team in JC using a long-hand bat, yet after all that, I still play better with a short-hand bat (aka PRC style), and I have only used it 3 times for that matter. The difference in skill is just so much, I'm seriously considering switching to PRC style for good, but that's so weird isn't it. It's like for 2 years those trainings are for nothing. =.=

After which we headed to Jf's house. Yeah... Amy, MC, you totally missed your chance! Yeah man, we've known Jf for 10 years and none of us ever got to go to her house. Finally there is such an opportunity, as the CC is near her house. Hee =D

Jf played a very nice piece for us on her organ! Pro lah. She made us want to dance with the cha cha beat.


Met up with MC for dinner after that! Kh seems like the replacement Amy. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment