Exams are finally over. They ended on thursday for me, but I still can't help feeling a little lousy about it. Although I can honestly say that I've never been more prepared for exams in my life, there's the very dreadful BE with its super-unrelated-to-what-we-study questions, and then there's AMCA, which I was quite unprepared for as it was the last paper and I totally did not have the mood to study.
On a happier note, there's lots for me to do this holiday! First, I'm gonna get my Canon 450D, and I'm gonna find a job, gonna organise lotsa sprees, and I gotta start thinking of games for my sis' wedding!
Ya know those games people play at the house when the groom comes to pick the bride up? Yeah I didn't think people of this generation would want to do such things anymore, but my sis says its for fun lah, and she's putting me in charge of it. Okay people, so if ya know of any wedding games, please let me know. It would be greatly helpful to me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment