I'm back! First and foremost, I'd like to thank ALL who wished me a happy birthday and/or given me gifts. I really appreciate it a lot.
Especially to the following people:
To Ms See and Ful, thanks for making the trip to Settlers to accomodate my busy schedule though Ful, you were not feeling well. And thanks for the presents too.
To Pris, thanks for the Guess wallet (now that's another strike off my wishlist! =) ), for driving to my house just to pass me the wallet before I leave for my cruise, and for coming down to visit me at Settlers too. That's so nice of you. =)
To Amy and Jf, thanks for coming down to Settlers (again to accomodate my busy schedule), for the wonderfully planned birthday surprise that totally caught me offguard (I forgot it was to celebrate my birthday. Thought we were just meeting up to chat. =\ ), and for the lovely presents!
To my family members and Jeremy (sis's bf or should I say.. ahem.. fiancé) for the sumptuous dinner at SAFRA and of course the very nice birthday surprise. Really wonderful presents. And a great big surprise from Gerrie. 1. You didn't buy me anything from Watsons. 2. You got me a Roxy bag. Unbelieveable. And yes I love it. ^__^
Last but not least,
To Kh, for the all-expenses-paid cruise trip, for the 50th-month anniversary gift, for a Converse jacket which I've wanted for so long, and for all the effort made into planning all my birthday surprises. =) A great big THANK YOU to you! =)
Alright, I shall blog about the cruise trip soon. Lotsa pics to share, lotsa things to say. Will need quite some time to get it published as I'll be having lectures and work almost everyday from now on. =(
Especially to the following people:
To Ms See and Ful, thanks for making the trip to Settlers to accomodate my busy schedule though Ful, you were not feeling well. And thanks for the presents too.
To Pris, thanks for the Guess wallet (now that's another strike off my wishlist! =) ), for driving to my house just to pass me the wallet before I leave for my cruise, and for coming down to visit me at Settlers too. That's so nice of you. =)
To Amy and Jf, thanks for coming down to Settlers (again to accomodate my busy schedule), for the wonderfully planned birthday surprise that totally caught me offguard (I forgot it was to celebrate my birthday. Thought we were just meeting up to chat. =\ ), and for the lovely presents!
To my family members and Jeremy (sis's bf or should I say.. ahem.. fiancé) for the sumptuous dinner at SAFRA and of course the very nice birthday surprise. Really wonderful presents. And a great big surprise from Gerrie. 1. You didn't buy me anything from Watsons. 2. You got me a Roxy bag. Unbelieveable. And yes I love it. ^__^
Last but not least,
To Kh, for the all-expenses-paid cruise trip, for the 50th-month anniversary gift, for a Converse jacket which I've wanted for so long, and for all the effort made into planning all my birthday surprises. =) A great big THANK YOU to you! =)
Alright, I shall blog about the cruise trip soon. Lotsa pics to share, lotsa things to say. Will need quite some time to get it published as I'll be having lectures and work almost everyday from now on. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment