Friday, July 20, 2007

Well, it's about time I update my wishlist. Got mostly what I wanted already. =)

- digital camcorder
- laptop
- new bike
- Creative Zen Neeon 2
- Guess/DKNY analog watch
- Guess shoulderbag
- Guess wallet

The digital camcorder and Guess shoulderbag will have to stay. Haven't gotten those and they're things I'd really really like to have. I always wanted to have my own camcorder. I know people always say "nobody bothers to watch it" so taking photos is better. But well, I know I'd want to watch it and that's enough for me. If a picture speaks a thousand words, a video must speak a million words, so yep. I'd wanna let my audience feel like they've been to that place too, when they watch it. It's a great feeling, to be able to share those wonderful memories. =)

Alrightey, new wishlist (or rather, shopping list) coming up!

- digital camcorder
- Guess shoulderbag
- new specs
- more clothes!
- hair rebonding
- computer mouse
- laptop sticker
- Islander pass
- First subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment