Went to the rehearsal yesterday. I've got the tickets cuz 2 of my cousins are performing. Anyway, don't expect anything much from this year since it's held at Marina. The stage is so tiny, so that's a huge disadvantage by itself already. It's quite boring in fact. I dozed off halfway... Yeah, believe it or not, I really did. Even under such hot, noisy and uncomfortable conditions... But well, I guess they've already tried their best to make this as good as possible. Love the pyrotechnics, the use of the riverwaters for extra space, and of course the fireworks.
Pic 3: Juz B & Sheikh Haikel
Pic 4: Tang Quartet
The Red Lions
I think this is one of the more interesting parts of the show. zzz
5th pic: the cannons!7th pic: the Chinook almost on water!
8th pic: members of the elite force repelling down the ropes
9th pic: super fast speed boat. way too cool.
The use of water space... Guess that's Sang Nila Utama's boat, and "floating" jellyfishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment