Our cabin!

The Lobby! So grand eh?

The Lobby
Palazzo.This restaurant is very very posh! There are only 7 tables inside. Kh and I came here for lunch on the last day of our cruise as we still had 90 dining credits left. We spent all our 90 credits here. That's how expensive it is. That's how much you'll have to pay for 2 plates of spaghetti (S$90) if you don't use your dining credits.
(fyi, we were given 200 free dining credits to use onboard)

It looks a bit messy here cuz we're sitting at an oval table.
Pic 1: There's about 5 different types of bread with 3 different sauces. I know there was breadstick and foccasia in that basket. Not sure what the rest are called. As for the sauces, the red one is anchovies, green is basil, and yellow, I think it's garlic butter? They're all rather tasteless.Pic 2: Cream of Mushroom soup. I liked Campbell's more. =( I'm guessing this is the really really authentic Italian food, cuz I'm starting to hate it by now.
Pic 3: My Linguini Marinara. Fresh king prawns, scallop and clams. Suddenly, I'm starting to appreciate Pasta Mania.
Pic 4: Kh's spaghetti. Forgot what it's called. There's lobster and clams in there. The pasta is green in colour, and it's filled with sticky and greyish stuff. Honestly one of the worst things I've ever put into my mouth.
Kh said,"Just admit it, we have cheap taste." =(

Another nice corridor.

The Lido.
The restaurants are all really really posh. Well, we didn't bring our camera on some occasions as we wanted to visit the casino, and watch some performances at The Lido (no photography allowed). Hence, I only took pictures of the places we went when we brought our camera.
Anyways, for the gala dinner, Kh and I chose Noble House, a chinese restaurant. Balcony class ppl have the previlege to book this restaurant for free, whereas for others, they'll have to TOP UP (not pay, but top up) S$48 just to eat there. Here's why:
1st dish: Hot and Cold dish (prawns, abalone, and some fried fish thingy)
Kh chewed the abalone and spat it out, saying,"This chicken sucks!" I said,"That's not chicken, that's abalone." He went on to finish all his "chicken".... including the one he spat out...
The prawn was so delicious though. We wanted to order an additional plate of those prawns to eat after our gala dinner. But the waitress advised us against doing so as a lot of food will be served later on and we won't be able to finish them. She's right.
2nd dish: Shark's fin soup. It's such huge bowl. We were a little bloated by now already.
3rd dish: Vegetables with scallop
4th dish: Cod fish with egg white
5th dish: Pork ribs
6th dish: Mango cream with pomelo
7th dish: Chef's dessert
No comments:
Post a Comment