Okay I've just gotten home from the cafe. Stayed over again as usual, cuz Kh didn't want to leave.
As I've told Kh, I shall now blog about what happen just now at the cafe. Hilarious really.
We were playing Absolute Balderdash. Just a brief overview of the game... It's a bluffing game where you are try to guess the answer to the question, and at the same time, convince other people that your answer is the correct one. And once again, good old Terence never failed to brighten our day.
Here was what happened:
Question: What does I.B.D.C.C stand for?
his answer: Intensive Bonding of Deaf Cows Campaign
Correct answer: International Barbie Doll Collectors Club
Hilarious sia... I was the judge for that round, and I was laughing till my intestines were about to come out, and it took me some time to finish reading that whole phrase out cuz I couldn't stop laughing. What was he thinking man? Deaf cows? Even deaf children sounds more logical. Gosh.
Question: What does A.A.H.A stand for?
his answer: Apple Ant Horse Antique
Correct answer: American Association for Handwriting Analyst
Absolute nonsense. Again, Kh had to read this one out for me.
Question: Who is Max Kiss?
his answer: The son of the guy who invented French Kiss.
This one's a classic sia.... forgot the correct answer. I'm so gonna remember him for this one. I think for a good period of his life, we'll all tease him about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment