Monday, May 18, 2009

Prison Break

No not Mas Selamat.. haha. Although I would say he is as smart, if not smarter than Michael Scofield.

Prison Break finally ended its 4th season a few days ago... Thank God for that. It should have ended in Season 2 but well, that's a few millions dollars worth of extra revenue. =/ I'm pleased to say that the series ended quite nicely although Season 4 was really a pain to watch.

I'm currently catching up on Leverage, crime show in Ocean's 11 style. Would say it's very interesting and refreshing to watch, after having endured 5 seasons of CSI, where it's just murders, murders and more murders in every episode. =.=

On a side note, I'll be having my first job interview tomorrow morning, and another one coming up on another day. Not exactly sure what to think of it. It's not a job that I really want, but like what everyone says,"Just grab anything you can find now." Oh well. We'll see how it goes.

Went to Jean Yip today to dye my hair back to chestnut brown for a more natural look. Then I went to Clementi Bright Studio to shoot my resume photo. Strongly recommend this place. Sis took her graduation photo at this studio too. It's a small studio run by 1 award-winning photographer and his photos are natural and not heavily photoshopped. Best of all, his prices are great. 4pc + 1cd for only $12. You can't get this anywhere else.

I was surprised by how fast it took. Less than 30 seconds to take the photo.. Just one shot, and it was perfect. Gerrie says I look like a property agent hahahaha... Immediate collection. Think I spent less than 5mins in that shop. o.O

www.clementibright.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment