Went to Lot 1 after the exam with the gang. It was really my first time taking an LRT and seeing how an LRT station looks like. I'm like so sua ku. Tingwei was like,"Even the 2 foreigners (as in Xy and William) take before!"
...I was really amazed by what I saw. In all honesty, I've never seen this side of Singapore before. 360 degrees worth of housing blocks... What an eye-opener! And getting on the LRT was really like going onto a monorail ride. The LRT station was called Pending (lol), and the windows would turn opaque when it comes close to the housing blocks!






Unfortunately, no exams and school doesn't mean I'll be getting less busy.
The next day I had to get up at 7.30am because our board game maranthon with J&J starts at 9am. Zz...
First game of the day... Caylus. Quite an advanced strategy game. What a way to start the day (hey that rhymes). I was still half asleep... Zz

Yay! I won this game!
Next up: Our long-time favourite, Puerto Rico. Again another advanced level strategy game.

Unfortunately, I made a few wrong moves. Came up dead last. Lol. Julie won this round and that's like a breakthrough because Julie never wins in this game!
Julie: My goal today is to beat Gordon and I did it!
hehehe... somebody ought to break that streak ^__^
hehehe... somebody ought to break that streak ^__^
Next up, few rounds of Bridge and Dai Dee, followed by lunch and Container.

Of all the times we play this, 100% of the time I win in this game. Unfortunately, the game was not going well for me and I knew something was wrong. Turned out that we played the wrong rules. -_-" Too long never play liao, forgotten some stuff. So we quit the game.
Next up, another round of Caylus! And I won again! Hehe. Almost overtook Jack by 1 lap (as in, 100 points). Lols.

Kh was not feeling too happy. "Today is girls' day." Lol.
Off to pack my bag!
Off to pack my bag!

No comments:
Post a Comment