Thursday, May 07, 2009

6th Anniversary & Rachel's Party

Long delayed posts... lol..


1st May 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary to us on 1st May 2009!

This year we really cut back on our expenditure a lot. Was asking Kh why 5th year more grand than 6th year. He was like,"5 years is a milestone, 6 years is for fun. 10 years I will bring you overseas for a holiday." !!! Rocks.

Initially planned to go to Hog's Breath for lunch followed by Wolverine movie at GV Gold Class... But after contemplating awhile, we decided to save money and just have simple lunch and movie. Unfortunately Kh was extremely hungry that day (as usual), so he suggested Carnivore. I remember saying I wasn't going to go to another Brazilian Churrascaria again for months after our Vday dinner at 6th Avenue. After losing 2 coin tosses, I soon found myself back at Carnivore.



Thank God we didn't book the Wolverine tix at Gold Class. The movie was really quite boring. I would have fallen asleep in the Gold Class comfy recliner.

So anyways we went to check out the National Geographic store at level 1, Vivocity. It was like a musuem in there. So totally cool. It makes me wanna subscribe to NG all over again. Lol. Well, check out their cooler room. It can reach up to -15 degrees celcius. You have to pay a dollar to get in there.






2nd May 2009

Went to Rachel's 1-month old party! Finally I get to see her awake... but she fell asleep again after 30mins or so. She's beginning to look more and more like Jeremy!

Yawnzzz...

hi there

I surrender!


Sleeping angel. =)


Wanna fight ah?

The buffet spread...


Dyed eggs

Stretch stretch!



Tiny paws

2 comments: