Saturday, June 28, 2008

=D

Experimented a lot with my camera today. Tried the manual functions a lot. Some photos were okay, some were a total flop, but that's okay. Practise, Practise, Practise! =D (Pardon me for some over-exposed photos you will see below. Still a noob, still a noob.)

Went to Kh's house in the afternoon and took lotsa pics of Coco. She's a German Toy Poodle. So cute right? Looks like a teddy bear. How can anyone not like her? XD




After which, we went to meet Jf and MC for dinner @ Spaggedies. MC bought me a Lonely Planet: Vietnam book for my birthday present!!! For a moment, I felt like I was the happiest person on earth. Thanks babe! You have no idea how much this means to me. I will treasure it with all my heart! Yay, that's another strike off my wishlist! =D Again, thank you so so so much!

MC looks like she's selling noodles.



Jf is STARVING!


Kh's order. Super ex!


My usual order... I'm an adventurous person, just not so adventurous with food. I like to eat safe. =x




Clarence came to join us after that @ Gloria Jeans. He brought brownies!



Jf looks so reluctant. Haha! =x




Happy 6th monniversary! =D



Jf loves my camera! She kept saying how good it is, and how it's definitely worth the moolahs. Appreciate it babe! It's a confirmation of money well spent. =D
Looking forward to year-end Vietnam trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment