Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kh

Happy 22nd Birthday to Kh! 19/06/1986


Lol. Kh received an sms from MC on 18th June, 12:01am, that went sth like this:



"Happy birthday! Haha see I never forget your birthday this year..."



Isn't that so typical of MC to do such things? Sending him a birthday msg a day before his birthday, wishing him happy birthday and saying that she didn't forget it. I do feel my life becoming more interesting with a friend like her. Hah.


Seems like as we get older each year, birthdays become less and less significant. No surprises this year, no full day itinerary of activities where you'll be so pampered all day, no birthday cake. =x It was probably the most boring birthday ever. Kh and I just went to Carnivore for lunch, then we went to run some errands together. Both of us have been too busy to bother planning anything or even have a proper celebration. We actually wanted to try the brazilian churrascaria at 6th avenue but it only opens for dinner and we couldn't make it as we had to attend my sis's house blessing ritual. Hmm, we totally regretted going to Carnivore. I've been having indigestion since then. =(

And I finally gave my sis her wedding present. Bought her a set of pillowcases from Aussino and sent them to Queensway for printing.


My design. Not much but at least it looks okay/appropriate.


I'm glad she loves it! =)


House blessing... Her new house is so nice la.. Good mix of english and modern furniture. And Jeremy bought her that piano so Gerrie and I could keep the one we have at home. Hehe.. XD


Fellowship over refreshments...

No comments:

Post a Comment