Kh bought another 2 games the other day to add to our collection:
Puerto Rico. Cost about $84.

Bang! Cost about $80+ as well. Includes expansion set. This game is going to be out of print so it's worth it to get. It will worth a lot in future. =)


We've been meeting J&J, Kh's super lovey dovey couple friends, to play these games. Worth it for them la... We pay they play. T__T Oh well. What to do, we love gaming so much.
As if the spending spree is not over, Kh and I hopped over to Heeren after that to get him a birthday present. He wanted the Fossil wallet that he saw the other day so I got that for him. But then, while browsing through the stuff in the shop, I fell in love with a long wallet and Kh decided to buy that for me for my birthday. Then the store assistant informed us that we'll get a 15% discount if we spend $250 or more, so I got Kh another belt to make up for that amount. After discount, ya can say that the belt is almost free. =) (Hey I always do my calculations okay. I'm not one to fall for gimmicks.)

Kh's wallet... cost about $88.
Kh's belt... cost about $58.
My wallet! Cost about $128. Really good quality and I love how it smells! It's exactly what I need. Lots of slots to keep my cards! =D The store assistant also said that this is product is specially designed for the US market, hence there are very limited quantities for sale in Singapore. =)



Desperately in need of time to do these long postponed activites before school reopens:
1) Crabbing (crab fishing)
2) Photography trip to Chek Jawa
3) Gourmet BBQ
4) Go Kart + seafood dinner @ Johor
Sighs~~ I need a life...
No comments:
Post a Comment