Friday, April 04, 2008

Ok stop shopping already



true black knit blousen top
$29.50
$19.99

from GAP
i know it's a bit ex but i couldn't resist! no more shopping after this. pls go and study!



bf shirt
$23.50
from antisocialnot (organiser's nick)






shiseido black mask
now selling @ onli $1 each! :O




shiseido white mask. also $1 each! :O

I love surprises. And it's always wonderfully pleasant to see a package on my table when I come home. Today, I receive 4 items! 2 tops, 1 bottom and 1 earphone. Hee. The extra tee I got days before.

Was looking through my phone and I saw this:

Pics from the first Old Navy spree I organised. I think total of 38 packages. I went to Singpost to post all of them one night and my spreers tell me they get their stuff the next afternoon. I suppose Singpost had no choice but to clear the letter bin as I so totally filled it up. Hence they were exceptionally quick with delivery!

On a side note, I met kh and jf again at NUS for table tennis today. 2nd time this week! We were having a mini tournament with the first match being me vs kh. During the game, kh was asking me how to block those "chopped" balls, and I was like,"This is a competition. Please do not ask questions about table tennis strategies." And he was like,"Shut up." Lols, I so like to see him get irritated. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment