Kh's exam is around the same time as mine, and I reckon that it should be near when I see him studying. However, we're meeting Jf again for badminton and table tennis this week, as usual on tuesdays and fridays, and he showed no sign of urgency. I called and I said,"You know I only have 16 days left to study." And he was like,"You don't know meh, I got exam this saturday." :O :O :O !!!
Baking cookies now. Have been wanting to do so since weeks ago, so yeah I better do it now before I get more busy. As Jo put it very nicely,"You should bake today so you can eat it while you're studying tmr." So yeah.
On a side note, my sign language dictionary has finally been put to good use. My older sis used it for her inter-polyclinic pharmaceutical department competition. She's never learnt sign language before but she used the book and learned it herself, and taught her whole pharmacy group to interpret the song 'Heal the World' using sign language, as part of the performance. Wah.. super impressive lah. Her group won first prize in 2 categories and $1000 in cash! =D
Just to reminisce an old favourite song... uploaded the full mp3 for yr listening pleasure. =)
Sis said she was inspired by the Keming Primary School 'Heal the World' performance which was held during dunno what Brownie event when we were in primary school. It was a very unforgettable moment for her. I did attend it as I was a Brownie too. Don't recall much as I was in Pri 1 only, but nevertheless, I remembered that it was a very touching performance. =)
Michael Jackson is such a talented person... what a waste...
I have also changed my blog song to another one of my fave from MJ. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment