I stayed at NUS from 9am to 9pm today. Then went to Kallang Mac to meet Pris from 10.30pm to 12.30am. Studying most of the time... and also organised a spree in between... (can't help it there's a huge sale now). Overall, I don't think I've ever been this hardworking in my life. I didn't even study like this for A levels. Maybe I'm too stressed cuz of all the last min studying... but I still feel very proud of my myself today. Heh. Hope this continues tomorrow... and for the whole of next week... =)
Study...

YIH study room
and study...


Engineering block com lab
and study again...

com lab again
Other days we'd just study awhile then go to Vivo to watch movie or go MPSH to play table tennis. Today we totally overcame that temptation to watch movies. =) Although it's actually it's due to a dispute. I wanted to watch The Other Boleywn Girl, and Kh wanted to watch Run Papa Run. I said I'd rather study than watch Run Papa Run so yeah. Study lor. =x
No comments:
Post a Comment