Sunday, March 30, 2008

FFF- Fun Filled Friday

Lols... as the title goes... Went to NUS with Kh to meet Jf for table tennis. Woohoo! Fun, fun, fun. Played for about 2 hours, then went to have lunch together, then Kh went for his lecture, and Jf and I continued chatting, playing pool, playing piano, and playing badminton, all at her hall. Heh. Hall life is fun man.

When we were playing table tennis, Jf and Kh kept refering to my bat as the "godly bat". Lols. I haven't heard anyone used the word "godly" on an object since the days of Maplestory. Funny lah, those 2.

"Wah your godly bat don't need to hit the ball, the ball also can move."

"Wah I use your godly bat fan myself also got more wind."

-_-"

Technically, my bat costs $163. $38 for the wood which I paid for, and red and black rubber which my coach gave it to me for free. The red one is worth $45 and the black one $80. Those are competition standard rubber he got through sponsorships when he was a table tennis champion years back. Heh. Of cuz it looks really expensive next to Jf's $2 mamashop bat. But I believe anyone who is playing table tennis competitively will invest in much more expensive bats. Likewise for other sports. =)

I suppose this is one my learn-for-fun-spend-alot-of-money-then-give-up things that I always do. Like for viola, tennis and sign language. And ALMOST bowling. Whew. Lucky I quit before I spend another few hundred bucks on that really-nice-transparent-ball-with-orange-core ball which I was eyeing at.

hahaha... my "godly" bat.




Also, I took off my slippers and play as it was much more comfortable that way. But the hall's floor was really dirty and my feet got so black after awhile. Was telling those 2 monkeys that I want to go the the swimming pool later to wash my feet. They were like "EWWWWWW!!!" I was like,"Hello, I'm going to the shower area at the swimming pool to wash my feet, not dip my feet in the pool!" Then they were like,"People think 1 step ahead you think 2 steps ahead...." Lols. =x

Actually wanted to take some photos of Jf's hall facilities as they look really cosy, but I was having so much fun I forgot. =.= Shall do so when we meet again next week! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment