Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Restless

I've been feeling extremely restless over these couple of days. Totally no mood to study. Maybe I'm just not used to being so prepared for exams that I don't feel the urge to study. The only stress I'm feeling now is actually NOT being stress. And that is really quite stressful becuz NOT being stress the night before the exam is just NOT me.

Some weekly distractions:
They Kiss Again (every mon noon)
Naruto manga (every sunday night)
Naruto anime (every friday noon)
Movies (1-3 times a week)
Online shopping (surf daily)
Organise sprees (occasionally)
Thinking about my Canon 450D (everyday, all the time)


Probably one reason for being so restless....

This week's weekly distractions:
They Kiss Again (every mon noon) Series JUST Ended!
Naruto manga (every sunday night) Read
Naruto anime (every friday noon) Watched
Movies (1-2 times a week) Watched
Online shopping (surf daily) Shopped
Organise sprees (occasionally) Organised
Thinking about my Canon 450D (everyday, all the time) Makes me all the more upset knowing that I can't get it NOW

Is there nothing left for me to do?

Oh right. Study.

But wait,

Study NO MOOD!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
sux

Thanks for reading. This boring post. By the very bored boring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment