Sunday, June 03, 2007

Night Cycling

I've been really busy lately. I've been to Settlers almost everyday this week already. I'm here at Settlers again, on my laptop. Haha. Anyway, Ms See kept reminding me to blog about our night cycling trip. Shall do it now.

The entire route...


We started at 11pm at ECP macdonalds and ended at 5am at Paya Lebar MRT station. 4 pitstops altogether.

Route: ECP macdonalds to Kallang macdonalds
Pitstop: Supper at macdonalds
Route: Kallang macdonalds to Lao Pa Sat
Pitstop: Satay at Lao Pa Sat
Route: Lao Pa Sat to Newton Hawker Centre
Pitstop: Sugar Cane drink at Newton Hawker Centre
Route: Newton Hawker Centre to Geylang
Pitstop: Tao Hway at Geylang
Route: Geylang to home!

We cycled for 1 hour plus before stopping for a break. 1 hour seemed to pass very fast. Kh planned the route pretty well, especially for a first-timer, though I wished we didn't take so many breaks in between. It felt a little more like a food excursion than a night cycling trip.

Overall, it was pretty fun eh? Shall do it again when we have time. =) And Ms See pls blog too. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment