It's been a busy week. So much has been going on. Haven't even have time to shop for presents for mc and kh. Haiz. Really lazy to type it all out here. Not a very good week in general.
To sum it up, I was pretty pissed with some colleagues for their attitude. So pissed that I couldn't sleep well for 2 nights. I know that's crazy. I haven't stayed this angry with people for a really long time. It's just that I can't seem to find a reason to justify their behaviour, and it just makes me feel so mad when I wonder if some people have any conscience at all.
Then it had to get worse at church. Quite a number of screw ups. For a start, there was a typo on the second slide of my presentation. I spelled "sacred" as "scared". The song orginally went,"O sacred King, O holy King". Yeah, you can imagine. Gosh, what blasphemy. Though I'm sure God understands that I don't mean to mispell it, apparently, some people are not as forgiving.
It was the first worship song for the service, and the typo occured on slide 2. The word "sacred" also appeared on slide 1, but it doesn't matter because I had spelled it correctly. So, what happen was, when I was flashing slide 3, someone suddenly came up to me and tapped my shoulder. Being a bit shock by that rude interruption, I accidentally pressed a few keys on the keyboard, which caused the whole presentation to go haywire for awhile. And hey, it was going live okay. There were at least 80 people downstairs watching. I'm thankful that it's only a small service. I can't imagine how much trouble I'll get into if it happens during the Sunday morning services. Okay, so anyway, I didn't realise that I had mispelled that word until that person came up to me and said rather angrily,"You spelled "sacred" for "scared" you know?" And I was like,"Izzit? I didn't realise!" And she was like,"Next time, be more careful!", and stormed off.
Hey, I did check through my powerpoint slides and I didn't even notice that error. Neither did the other crew members. But still, if she wanted to complain, she could have done it after the service right? Why must so kan cheong, straight away after I flash that slide, rush up to the sound room to scold me? By doing so, she'd disrupted the service even further. Suddenly everyone would be wondering what was happening upstairs, why the slides aren't flashing properly and all that. Tsk. So bad. And please, why are these people even allowed to enter the sound room during worship?
To sum it up, I was pretty pissed with some colleagues for their attitude. So pissed that I couldn't sleep well for 2 nights. I know that's crazy. I haven't stayed this angry with people for a really long time. It's just that I can't seem to find a reason to justify their behaviour, and it just makes me feel so mad when I wonder if some people have any conscience at all.
Then it had to get worse at church. Quite a number of screw ups. For a start, there was a typo on the second slide of my presentation. I spelled "sacred" as "scared". The song orginally went,"O sacred King, O holy King". Yeah, you can imagine. Gosh, what blasphemy. Though I'm sure God understands that I don't mean to mispell it, apparently, some people are not as forgiving.
It was the first worship song for the service, and the typo occured on slide 2. The word "sacred" also appeared on slide 1, but it doesn't matter because I had spelled it correctly. So, what happen was, when I was flashing slide 3, someone suddenly came up to me and tapped my shoulder. Being a bit shock by that rude interruption, I accidentally pressed a few keys on the keyboard, which caused the whole presentation to go haywire for awhile. And hey, it was going live okay. There were at least 80 people downstairs watching. I'm thankful that it's only a small service. I can't imagine how much trouble I'll get into if it happens during the Sunday morning services. Okay, so anyway, I didn't realise that I had mispelled that word until that person came up to me and said rather angrily,"You spelled "sacred" for "scared" you know?" And I was like,"Izzit? I didn't realise!" And she was like,"Next time, be more careful!", and stormed off.
Hey, I did check through my powerpoint slides and I didn't even notice that error. Neither did the other crew members. But still, if she wanted to complain, she could have done it after the service right? Why must so kan cheong, straight away after I flash that slide, rush up to the sound room to scold me? By doing so, she'd disrupted the service even further. Suddenly everyone would be wondering what was happening upstairs, why the slides aren't flashing properly and all that. Tsk. So bad. And please, why are these people even allowed to enter the sound room during worship?
No comments:
Post a Comment