If anyone's wondering why I'm blogging at this time, it's not because I've finally managed to wake up early. It's because I haven't slept the whole night. =( Ah thanks to Terence again. It's been our 5th or 6th overnight mahjong session in 2 weeks. I can safely say that my mahjong skills have improved a lot over these 2 weeks.
Anyway, life at Settlers makes time pass very fast. So fast that I didn't have time to stop and worry about my exam results. Which is a good thing I guess. Almost forgot to check it though. Hmm.. all's well by the way.
Well, I just remembered that I haven't blog about my Thailand trip part 3. Half a year already... haha... And it's the most interesting part of the trip still. How can I miss that out? Alright, I shall blog about it when I'm less busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment