I was scheduled to start my first day of work at Settlers on Sunday night. However, Friday saw a large influx of customers and I was asked to come down to the cafe 3 hours before opening hours. Ended up working full shift... That's 2pm-12am. It's fine though. Cuz I really do enjoy working there. Though we haven't even work there for a week, we feel like we've worked there for a long time. We go to the cafe at least 4 times a week. Sometimes we'd even help out for free!
Halfway through my shift, Terence and Timothy asked Kh and I if we would like to join them for a mahjong session at the cafe that very night. Well, I have completely no discipline when it comes to fun and games. I was so exhausted after a very busy day at the cafe, and I didn't sleep well the previous night, but I said yes anyway.
Kh and I cycled to my house, bathed and changed, and went back to the cafe again. Tim closed the cafe and brought lotsa food and drinks from the kitchen to the room upstairs, where we camped there throughout the night for mahjong. Mahjong session: 3am-8am. We played really fast I tell ya. But it felt like the longest mahjong session ever. Only 1 round, but it went on and on and on cuz Tim couldn't stop winning until I broke his winning streak. As such, the 16 sub-rounds turn out to be at least 20. Zzz.
I got home at 8plus in the morning, slept till 1pm and went to church for multimedia duty. I was so tired, I felt like I would knock out the moment I close my eyes. I didn't even feel this tired when I slept only 3-4 hours a day burning midnight oil during the exam period.
It was fun though. Staying overnight at Settlers. The guys do it quite often. You can even bathe there. Well, that's what the boss told us to do anyway.
Off to bed now...
Halfway through my shift, Terence and Timothy asked Kh and I if we would like to join them for a mahjong session at the cafe that very night. Well, I have completely no discipline when it comes to fun and games. I was so exhausted after a very busy day at the cafe, and I didn't sleep well the previous night, but I said yes anyway.
Kh and I cycled to my house, bathed and changed, and went back to the cafe again. Tim closed the cafe and brought lotsa food and drinks from the kitchen to the room upstairs, where we camped there throughout the night for mahjong. Mahjong session: 3am-8am. We played really fast I tell ya. But it felt like the longest mahjong session ever. Only 1 round, but it went on and on and on cuz Tim couldn't stop winning until I broke his winning streak. As such, the 16 sub-rounds turn out to be at least 20. Zzz.
I got home at 8plus in the morning, slept till 1pm and went to church for multimedia duty. I was so tired, I felt like I would knock out the moment I close my eyes. I didn't even feel this tired when I slept only 3-4 hours a day burning midnight oil during the exam period.
It was fun though. Staying overnight at Settlers. The guys do it quite often. You can even bathe there. Well, that's what the boss told us to do anyway.
Off to bed now...
No comments:
Post a Comment