Thursday, April 26, 2007

26/4

This is so not a good day for me.

Had my law paper today. It was not good. It doesn't help that everyone else is complaining about the lack of time too cuz last year's failure rate was 39%. And you don't get to retake the paper. Well, unless you mean retaking it next sem. And that's gonna cost another thousand bucks. I wrote a reasonable amount of words, but it's the quality that worries me. I hate the feeling of coming out from the examination hall feeling inconfident and all. I just don't know if I'll pass.

Went to book my cruise ticket after that. Mum isn't happy about it at all but I can only hope that she'll understand. I understand her cause of worry but overreacting over such a small issue is really way too much for me to handle right now. I'm turning 21 this year man, gimme a break.

After several days of phlegm-spitting and nose-blowing--signs of a recovery from a flu-- I'm back to square one again, where it all begin. Having a pretty bad cold and sore throat now. Please I can't fall sick again! I've got exams, and work, and bbq... Argh, why am I getting so weak nowadays. Really can't afford to fall sick now.

Unhappiness aside, I think we got a pretty good deal from ChanBrothers. Balcony class BA (deck 11--highest deck) at only $683+112 (tax & fuel surcharge). That's a lot cheaper than what Kh's friends got at $776+112, and theirs was BB (deck 10). Meanwhile I may have to search for a dress to wear at the gala dinner. I think it's gonna be really fun. =)


Edit: Sorry BA is deck 11 not 10.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment