Kh and I attended our Wesley sound crew/MTM church retreat at Tanah Merah SAFRA on sat and sun. It was fun fun fun! I missed a good part of the morning activities as we were not feeling well. Then Wendy called me in the afternoon to ask if I was going, because she too missed the morning activities. We decided to meet and go together after that.
We missed the shuttle bus so Wendy called Jack to pick us up at the mrt station. We realised later that the carpark entrance fee at TMS is $5. So each time you enter you have to pay $5. Though Jack said it was okay, it made us feel pretty bad. Didn't know carpark fee can be so ex?! If we knew we would've taken a cab as it would cost $5 too.
As I was still a new member, I went there knowing only 3 people. But I came back knowing many more. One thing I like about these church gatherings is that you can almost talk to anyone. Everyone's quite friendly, and the atmosphere is quite a cheerful and comfortable one. It just feels like you know everyone there (although you don't). It feels like we're one big family. It's true anyway. We're all in fact brothers and sisters in Christ.
The next day Kh and I cycled there again. Joined them for bowling, pool and some arcade games. It was so fun haha. Too bad everyone's not staying over for the night as they have work the next day.
Then I went home just in time to watch the Dance Floor finals. Vas and Pris won. Hmm I've no complaints about that. They do deserve the championship. I like Platinum too as I find their performance very refreshing and entertaining always. I'm just pretty surprise they didn't make it to the top 3?
Later on, Pris (not the vas-pris pris) came to talk to me at 11.45pm saying she wants to go Mac to study. I was like,"Don't mind". Then I changed out of my pjs and Pris came to pick me up 15 mins later. Everyone in my family was asleep by then, so I just quietly sneaked out and met her downstairs. We came back by 3plus. I think it was a very productive night/morning eh? Don't mind going again haha. Thanks for the treat too but seriously can you just take my $2? Tsk. This is making me feel bad.
We missed the shuttle bus so Wendy called Jack to pick us up at the mrt station. We realised later that the carpark entrance fee at TMS is $5. So each time you enter you have to pay $5. Though Jack said it was okay, it made us feel pretty bad. Didn't know carpark fee can be so ex?! If we knew we would've taken a cab as it would cost $5 too.
As I was still a new member, I went there knowing only 3 people. But I came back knowing many more. One thing I like about these church gatherings is that you can almost talk to anyone. Everyone's quite friendly, and the atmosphere is quite a cheerful and comfortable one. It just feels like you know everyone there (although you don't). It feels like we're one big family. It's true anyway. We're all in fact brothers and sisters in Christ.
The next day Kh and I cycled there again. Joined them for bowling, pool and some arcade games. It was so fun haha. Too bad everyone's not staying over for the night as they have work the next day.
Then I went home just in time to watch the Dance Floor finals. Vas and Pris won. Hmm I've no complaints about that. They do deserve the championship. I like Platinum too as I find their performance very refreshing and entertaining always. I'm just pretty surprise they didn't make it to the top 3?
Later on, Pris (not the vas-pris pris) came to talk to me at 11.45pm saying she wants to go Mac to study. I was like,"Don't mind". Then I changed out of my pjs and Pris came to pick me up 15 mins later. Everyone in my family was asleep by then, so I just quietly sneaked out and met her downstairs. We came back by 3plus. I think it was a very productive night/morning eh? Don't mind going again haha. Thanks for the treat too but seriously can you just take my $2? Tsk. This is making me feel bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment