What a relief. I'm finally done with my law assignment which is due today (which is also the last day for lectures). It was worth several days of hard work and studying. And I really do mean studying. You know, usually, the only time I really really study at all, is the night before the exam. I just get this tremendous amount of pressure due to last minute studying, and as a result, I get very productive during that time. It has been like that for so many years, such that everytime I pick up my notes to read, my mum will think I'm having my exams.
I was studying really hard one night, and the next morning, I told my mum I was going to JB. She was like,"Huh! Go JB? Don't you have exams today?" "Um, no... what makes you say so?" Then she stunned a little while,"I thought I saw you studying...." >_<"
Hey miracles do happen. Like I said in my 2007 New Year's resolution, I really do hope to be a good student this year. Then again, I'm wondering if my sudden outburst of enthusiasim is due to the fact that I enjoy studying law very much. I haven't started studying on the boring subjects yet, but I sure do hope to get started soon. I don't wanna break the momentum I'm gaining now. Newton's First Law of Motion (Inertia): An object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion unless an external force acts upon it. External force-- slacking too long. =X
I'll be having my holidays from now till august. Meanwhile, I'm thinking of taking up another part-time job to occupy my time when my term break officially starts. Any recommendations? Please let me know. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment