Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Google Earth Pro

The other day, Kh downloaded the latest version of Google Earth Pro on my laptop and insisted that I take a look at it. I thought Google Earth is kinda useless and a newer version doesn't add any relevance to my life. I didn't bother much. It was only after he left that I begin to explore it myself. I ended up spending hours on it. >_<" ...


The path I take to tuition. Looks far but it's only 5 mins by bicycle.



My route to school on bus 154. Zzz...




This is the usual cycling route I take from my house to Tanah Merah SAFRA. Kh and I would cycle there, stop there for bowling, then cycle all the way back non-stop.




I went rollerblading again with Kh, his sis, and Jinghao. Rollerbladed from Fort Rd to Bedok Jetty and back to Fort Rd again, non-stop chionging. It was sooooo tiring! My left ankle (which is already very weak) was so sore after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment