Thursday, July 02, 2009

Jurong Bird Park

Long delayed post... -_-" Blogging from office right now cuz I don't have time to do it at home!

Went to Jurong Bird Park with Hui Min on 13th June (that's how laggy I am). She got 2 free tickets from donating blood and she invited me along. Nice. Heh. I honestly don't think I've been to JBP before this. @_@ Thanks babe! =)


Penguins!

Blood donors drive day

woo... I made salad for us.

We were so full after this.

Ducks!





I like this bird. It looks endangered. Hee.


Monorail



For the first time in JBP history, Mrs Ostrich is sitting on her eggs, meaning, we can expect to see little ostrich juniors soon! Yay!



For the kids


Skeleton of an elephant bird (largest bird in the world)


Skeleton of a humming bird (smallest bird in the world)






Amphitheatre


Nice show. The parrot can sing "Singapura".

Singapurrraaaa ooohhh Singapurrraaaa....

Lol. How adorable.






HM and I got free caps, mineral water, can drink, game and food coupons, an apple and a lunchbox in our goodie bags for BDB guests.


Toucans


Bananas!


Bottle Tree



Eagle


Vulture

World's tallest manmade waterfall

Then again, this is something people are not really interested to competing in cuz you know, they have REAL waterfalls, unlike us.


Pelicans



We went back to visit the Ostriches again for their feeding session. HM and I got a banana each. I freaked out when Mr Ostrich came towards me that I dropped the banana. -_-" HM said she got bitten but it wasn't really painful.


Ostrich egg!

LOL



Ugly Ducklings. Ugly meh, quite cute wat.

Old Man Stork




Flamingoes



dis is more sexy than dangerous la. -_-"

trying hard not to luff.



No comments:

Post a Comment