Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Samples Galore

I guess one of the perks of this job is that I get free samples all the time.

My first batch of samples on my 8th day at work.


First meetup with supplier.
Precious Moments namecard folder donated by Mel.

Then HR decided that we have too many samples lying around in the office and came up with the first ever "Sample Sale" for internal staff only.

Was helping Mel tag these last last Friday...
Many full-size unopened samples going at $1-$2... o_O

Baskets and baskets of them. And these are only my dept.

Mel was telling me to take whatever I wanted before we send it to HR for consolidation...
But I felt very pai seh to take so many so I only took 1 Canmake lipgloss, 1 L'Oreal lipgloss, green tea chair pad and the BreatheRight strips that she was thinking of throwing away. >_<"

But in the end, she asked me to bring home 2 new bottles of the new L'Oreal Revitalift anti-aging face cream for my mum. And also dunno wat brand bird nest. -_-"

Strongly recommend the new Bourjois Effet 3D Max lipgloss! Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment