Birthday boy treated us to lunch at Al Ameen. Hee. Shall let the pics do the talking.




I've seriously toyed with the idea of getting a prosumer digital camera for leisure purposes, cuz my 450D is rather unsuitable for such purposes. Its huge file sizes makes it very difficult for me to share the photos with other people. But, being a really poor student, I think I can just make do with my handphone camera. Lol.
Meanwhile I'm eyeing on this Canon Luxury line fixed lens. Costs $400! Got to play with it using Aik Koon's camera and I totally fell in love with it. Hah. Can take really nice close shots which is what I like to do. =)
On a side note, Pris and I have been religiously patronising the airport for our study marathon. Lol. It has been very productive, but still I have 3 more very heavy modules that I've yet to touch! 9 more days to exams!!! Jia Youuu!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment