Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fire on PIE

Was driving past PIE the other day and saw a huge fire from far. Everyone slowed down to take a good look. Some peeps even parked on the road shoulder and got out of their car to take pics of it. lol.





I wonder what happened...


Anyway, I just wanna apologise to all who have had to tolerate me for the past week. I've been extremely irritable and emotional. Maybe due to stress or lack of sleep or whatever. Believe me, I'm fully aware that I've been super unpleasant to be around with. Just that, you know, when you are THAT cranky, you really cannot be bothered to do anything about the temper, and you will just vent your frustrations on everyone else because you don't know how else to do it. Like what my beloved student Ploy2 once said,"I wanna scold bad words now! But I can't!"


No comments:

Post a Comment