Throat infection, mild food poisoning, fever, very bad headache, severe drowsiness and giddiness due to "ear imbalance" and possibly because I sprained a muscle in my brain when I sneezed too hard, very bad cough, nausea, runny nose, sore throat, body ache....
How did I get so sick? Oh Lord, please help me. =(
Had BB exam today. And to think I sat for the paper despite having such a condition. I was sooo tempted to apply for Special Consideration (to resit the paper another time). I couldn't think at all. I know the paper wasn't difficult at all. In fact it was a no-brainer. If only I was in the condition to do it properly. Started falling ill last Thursday, then I got better during the weekends, and I fell really ill again on Monday. So from Monday to Tuesday (today), I couldn't study at all. Whatever I read, only 5% went into my brain. 95% of the time, I would be dozing off or staring into space as my head was feeling very heavy due to the drowsiness. Then during those awaking moments, I would occasionally do stupid things because my mind is not able to think properly.
Just today, did so many stupid things during the exam.
1) I've never bothered to look for my seat in the seating plan before exams as I know that I'm always at row #1 of BBMKG. So, somehow, I couldn't find the row today (I don't know why), so I headed to the invigilator's table to look at the seating plan, only to be chased away cuz there's a huge sign that says "OUT OF BOUNDS TO ALL CANDIDATES". I seriously don't know what I was doing. So another invigilator helped me look for my row. "Row 10,"she said. So I went to Row 10 and sat down at the nearest table. After awhile, I noticed a card on the table that says 5/165 and I thought it strange. Looked at the guy's card next to me and it says 3/040 and I figured it must mean Sem 3 student 40 as he is from my class. And after awhile, I suddenly remembered that I actually HAVE to look for my table number before sitting down. Oh no, the invigilators are giving out the question papers already. So I had to explain my situation and change seat immediately. So embarrassing?
2) Second thing, I brought my pencil case in and just put it on the table. I knew pencil cases are not allowed, so somehow my blur self just brought it in. The invigilator had to check my pencil case and tell me to put it away. =(
3) Third, no pens allowed during reading time. That I know. Still, my blur self took up a pen and just held it in my hand while I attempt to read. The same invigilator had to tell me to put it down. =(
4) And many other minor things....
=(
Went to the doctor at 8.45pm and reached home at 10pm. And the clinic is just across the road. That 1 hour of waiting felt like years as I wanted so badly to sleep but I could not. =(
Dr Sia gave me 2 days MC, and I think he must have thought my condition pretty bad. Usually he's very stingy with MC and only gives me 1 day MC for the day I go and see him even though I might be half dead.
Did some tests today. One of which is for giddiness. Dr Sia did the eye reaction test, and made me walk in a straight line, and did some body reaction tests as well. This reminds me so much of Aya in "One Litre of Tears". She did these tests too and she got spinocerebellar degeneration. =(
Right now I can only take antibiotics as I'm allergic to paracetamol. =(
Not being able to think properly is horrible. Feel so dumb all the time. =(
Get well soon (and very very soon) to ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment