Finally, I've found my fave cinderella anime. The one I've been looking for for years! I've searched everywhere for it. No manga, no dvd/vcd, no online video nothing! Jf, you'll want to see this!
It's actually a french cartoon called Cendrillon Monogatari, or Shinderera Monogatari in Japanese. I didn't know that, so all this while I've been looking for it under the name Cinderella Anime, or the chinese name, Xin Di Lei La. Zzz... Wells, seems like I'm not the only one looking for it, cuz as you read the comments made on YouTube on that video, you'd realise how many ardent fans this anime has got!
Here's one episode of it! Pity it's in French though. Better than nothing. =X
They have it dubbed in various languages like chinese, cantonese, and I think maybe english also. I used to watch it in chinese on tv, channel 8, 7 years ago. School ends at 1.40pm, and that show starts at 2pm, so every tuesday afternoon I would RUN home from school just so I wouldn't miss a second of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment