I told myself not to do so many lameass quizzes anymore, but I can't possibly reject when I'm #1 on yr list right, Pris? LOL. Doing this just for ya babe. This is funny. =)
List out your top 5 b'day presents u wish for:
1. Digital SLR
2. Digital Camcorder
3. Car (yeah I actually want a camera more than a car. =.=)
4. Road Bike
5. Big Fat Angpow
The person whom you took this survey from:
Ms Priscilla Toh
Your relationship with her is:
Friend/Schoolmate/Classmate/Groupmate/Online shopping buddy/WC buddy
Your 3 impressions of her:
1. Funny
2. Nice and understanding
3. Popular
The most memorable thing he/she had done to you:
Driving to my house just to pass to me my bdae present, which is a Guess wallet (sth on my wishlist)!
The most memorable words he/she had said to you:
That I'm patient. =.= It's memorable becuz I can't believe what I'm hearing.
The most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Get her a Hello Kitty watch!
If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
Er. No way.
If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be:
No no.
If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
Play telephone pranks? Hah, kidding.
Your overall impression of him/her is:
Very nice girl.
The most ideal person you want to be is:
Myself in Christ.
For people who care and like you, say something to them:
Hello! Thank you for reading. I like you too.
Pass this quiz to 10 persons you wish to know how they feel about you.
No comments:
Post a Comment