Teeth whitening powder, hello kitty frying pan, eyebrow template, black jamie pants, pink babydoll dress/top. Also ordered another nice peach pink tunic but I didn't think to keep the picture.




I actually wanted the blue one but they're out of stock so they're giving me the pink one instead. =/
Anyway, I was sourcing for suppliers when I came across this taiwanese supplier that I really liked. However, everything on the website is not just in chinese, it's in fan ti zi. After spending hours trying to translate the chinese words to english (with some help from pris and leng), I decided to just email the supplier asking if she could communicate with me in english instead.
And I got this reply:
howdy! my English too not very good, quaere you are where li. You are can look understand Chinese. Please look accessory
I was like,"Er...?" I showed this to pris and she was like,"I think I'd rather read chinese." Couldn't agree more babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment