This week is HECTIC!
I had BF test this week. Not too confident for it but managed to write a fair amount of crap. And probably there's just too much information crammed in my head due to the last min studying, I actually wrote "static apex" instead of "strategic apex". And it doesn't help that I kept repeating that in my essay. Zzz.
Also, went to watch Swan Lake on Ice yesterday. It was good! I actually wanted to take some non-flash pictures of the performance but ya know, I didn't wanna miss anything, and besides, I think the people around me will be annoyed if I do. With the clicking and zooming sound and all that... =/
Oh wells, I've JUST finished my MR focus group chat transcript, and also edited a bit of the video. It's taking way too long. A 20 min video only. How long can it take right? But no, it's not as easy as I thought. People always speak at the same time, and it's hard to hear them all at once.
Still got DC report to complete, and after that MTM powerpoint to do. All these I have to finish by Sunday night and ya know it seems like a lot of time, but I'm packed ALL DAY.
2 students after this, have a quick dinner, then off to Settlers again till 1.30am. I actually wanted to go to the library tomorrow morning to quickly finish up my DC, but seeing that I'd probably reach home around 2.30am (after cleaning up the place), it's quite impossible that I'll be able to wake up in time anyway. At least, I hope to wake up in time for the project meeting. Zzz ... Then off to Settlers again. FULL SHIFT.
Then on Sunday, I gotta wake up early for church, and some farewell party for Wendy, who's going to Scotland to further her studies. And after that, MTM duty. Woah.
On a happier note, it just amazes me to have 4 different groups of people asking me about Settlers this week. Nevermind if they don't come in the end, but just the fact that they thought about it, yeah, it's a wonder. Like, all at the same time ya know. What's the occasion man?
Okay gotta rush off now. Ciaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment