I was on my way home from school a few days ago when I received a message from my mum that says,"Bought oven already." I was like "???". Yeah, we're going to get an oven but there was no mention that we're going to get it so soon. I thought it must be Dad's doing again. After all, he does have a history of buying household items without first giving notice. Some of the things he has brought home halfway through working hours includes washing machine, DVD player, television set, and so on. Apparently, he doesn't find a need to consult us on the appropriate colour, design, function, and price of the product first. He just goes into an electronic shop, and grabs the first thing he sees and goes off. Chop chop shopping. Typical man lah.
It was only when I reached home that I realised that it wasn't my dad this time. It was my mum and older sis. They were supposed to go shop for shower curtains, but brought an oven back instead. I'm not complaining though. My sis and I desperately need an oven. We've been so deprived of one ever since our old turbo boiler broke down. We love baking so much. Can't do without one. =X
It costs almost $400. We were told that it was the best one available. I'm not sure why, but I can see that it's very powerful and very user-friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment